Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Going bush

We found the most awesome walking track on the weekend. Actually we had been meaning to try it out for months and finally got around to it on Sunday morning. I forgot my camera though so the boys and I went back this morning and ended up running most of the track hence my photos are a bit of a blur!

Mikko loves running along the tracks. AM hoping all this running around helps with his constipation which is driving me crazy at the moment!!!


Kasper was on my back enjoying the view



There were a few moments like these on the way back to the car

But all in all the boys loved our new favourite walk. I think Bush walks are perfect for Summer. The bush provided an awesome shady walk when the beach would have been to hot and burny.




No comments:

Post a Comment